|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Usage/Application||Living Room,Footstool & Decoration.|
|Material||Jute and Wool|
|Brand||Trade Star Exports|
This Hand Woven Kilim Jute Pouf Covers is a classic home addition, A Completely Handmade Pouf Covers Made from Old Technique of Making Hand Woven Kilims by Tribes of Rural India.Fill your home with the timeless patterns, colors, and textures of our authentic Decorative Jute Kilim Pouf Covers.
* Type : Pouf Cover
* Dimensions : 45x45x45 Cms (18x18x18 Inches)
* Material : Jute / Wool
* Enclosure Type : Backed with High Quality Canvas Fabric and Zipper Opening
* Technique : Completely Hand Woven by Skilled Artisans of Rural India
* Pattern : Kilim
* Style : Rustic / Vintage
* Wash Care : Hand Wash in Cold Water / Dry Clean
* Pouf is unstuffed. We recommend stuffing it with poly-fil, bean balls, old clothes, cotton or anything else you can find
* Although we take the utmost care and pride in our product you can expect imperfect finishing due to the nature of hand made work
Making of Kilim : Kilims are produced by tightly interweaving the warp and weft strands of the weave to produce a flat surface with no pile. Kilims are generally woven with the slit weave technique. The slit refers to the gap left between two blocks of color. It is created by returning the weft around the last warp in a color area, and the weft of the adjacent color is later returned around the adjacent warp.
We majorly exports to countries USA, UK, Australia, Europe !!
- Item Code: TS-CC-953
- Production Capacity: 6000
- Delivery Time: 10-15 Days
- Packaging Details: Export Quality Packing